2. Question: How and when will I receive your designs? Do I download them? Or will you send me a CD or a floppy?
Answer: Please be patient. Your design will be sent to you by e-mail within 24 hours after receiving your order. The file you receive will be in .ZIP format. It can be opened using WinZip. Each designs comes with a color card. We strongly recommend you to use this color chart to pick the threads for the design.
Note that sometimes designs may end up in the spam/junk mail folder when they are sent to your email. If you do not receive your order within 24 hours, please check the spam/junk folder to make sure they were not placed there by the spam filter.
3. Question: What do I do if the files are corrupted?
Answer: Don't panic. Contact us immediately and we will help you solve the problem.
4. Question: What is your refund policy?
Answer: We do not refund purchases, but we will provide technical support. If you are unsure that your hardware will support our designs, please download our Free Design first. We guarantee only the quality of the files and formats we provide. If you purchase our designs for conversion or resizing, then you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the quality of the converted or resized files or failure to convert or to resize them.
5. Question: What is your copyright policy?
Answer: You can sell or give away items that you produce with our designs. However, you cannot sell or share the design file. This policy also applies to our free designs. If you know someone who would like our designs, please ask them to visit our website.
6. Question: I have more questions, who do I contact??
Answer: If you have questions that are not covered by this Help, then please contact us directly. You can find all contact information on this page.
2. Question: Now that I have my designs, what do I do?
Answer: We have a special Projects page with many ideas and step-by-step instructions.
3. Question: What is Photo stitch?
Answer: Please see our information page.
4. Question: Why do the designs' colors in my software look different from the pictures displayed on your website?
Answer: The high-quality design and digitizing software that we use to create our designs.