Frequently Asked Questions (Help)
Questions About the Site 1. How do I order your designs?
2. How and when will I receive your designs?
3. What do I do if the files are corrupted?
4. What is your refund policy?
5. What is your copyright policy?
6. I have more questions, who do I contact?
Questions About Embroidery 1. How do I pick colors?
2. Now that I have my designs, what do I do?
3. What is Photo stitch?
4. Why do the designs' colors look different in my software?
Questions About the Site1. Question: How do I order your designs?
Answer: Browse the catalog until you find the design(s) you require. Click the button to add the product to your shopping cart. Feel free to leave the site and come back later: the items in your cart are stored for up to a year. When you feel you have everything that you need, go to your shopping cart and click on "Check out". You will be asked to choose a method of payment. We accept checks, credit cards and PayPal. You should receive a confirmation e-mail after you have paid.
2. Question: How and when will I receive your designs? Do I download them? Or will you send me a CD or a floppy?
Answer: In most cases, you will be able to download the order immediately after finalizing it: you will be provided with a download link on your screen which you can use to download your designs. Additionally, an order invoice will be sent to your email that also contains a copy of the download link, so you can use that to download the files at a later time or from a different device. The downloaded file you receive will be in .ZIP format. It can be opened using WinZip.
3. Question: What do I do if the files are corrupted?
Answer: Don't panic. Contact us immediately and we will help you solve the problem.
4. Question: What is your refund policy?
Answer: We do not refund purchases, but we will provide technical support. If you are unsure that your hardware will support our designs, please download our Free Design first. We guarantee only the quality of the files and formats we provide. If you purchase our designs for conversion or resizing, then you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the quality of the converted or resized files or failure to convert or to resize them.
5. Question: What is your copyright policy?
Answer: Please see our full copyright policy here.
6. Question: I have more questions, who do I contact??
Answer: If you have questions that are not covered by this Help, then please contact us directly. You can find all contact information on this page.
Questions About Embroidery1. Question: How do I pick colors?
Answer: Many designs come with a color card. We strongly recommend you to use this color chart to pick the threads for the design. You can either print the color card that comes with our designs and match the threads you already have against them, or you can shop for the colors by their number, also written on the color card.
2. Question: Now that I have my designs, what do I do?
Answer: We have a special Projects page with many ideas and step-by-step instructions.
3. Question: What is Photo stitch?
Answer: Please see our information page.
4. Question: Why do the designs' colors in my software look different from the pictures displayed on your website?
If you have any questions that you would like to ask, send them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Answer: The high-quality design and digitizing software that we use to create our designs.