These are instructions om how to embroider the Applique Leaf Bouquet.
The design is available for mega hoops only, the embroidery field of your machine should be not less than 8" x 8".
Besides embroidery thread (either polyester or rayon), you will need base fabric, stabilized with a stabilizer appropriate to your project and pieces of applique fabrics.
The design is embroidered from a leaf to leaf and all steps are repeated:
1. the machine embroiders the outline,
2. you cover the outline with applique fabric;
3. the machine embroiders the same outline over the applique fabric,
4. you cut away the applique fabric around the outline,
5. the machine finishes the raw edges and leaf veins.
Step 1: Hoop the baze fabric. Upload the design into the machine. Start the machine. It will embroider the outline of the first leaf and stop.
Step 2: Cover the shape with a piece of applique fabric and start the machine. It will embroider the same shape over the applique fabric.
Step 3: Take the hoop from the machine. With a pair of shar scissors cut away the applique fabric around the shape as close to the stitches as possible. Take care not to cut through the stitches.
Stop 4: Return the hoop to the machine and start it. The last color will finish the raw edges and embroider the leaf veins.
The second leaf:
The third leaf:
The forth leaf:
The fifth leaf:
The sixth leaf:
The seventh leaf:
2. Cover with a piece of applique fabric. Sorry, photo is missing.